Sunday 7 October 2012

Avengers nails!

I don't have a particular reason for doing Avengers nails, other than the fact that I liked the film. I saw it when it was in the cinema and really enjoyed it. But then again, who doesn't love seeing 6 good-looking guys and Scarlett Johansson on screen for 2 and a half hours?


Iron Man is my favourite Avenger, mostly because of Robert Downey Jr., so he was the main part of these nails. I started with a base of A-England's "Perceval" and then sponged a gradient with Barry M's "Gold Foil". Then, I painted the Avengers logo with a small paintbrush and Barry M's "Silver Foil" and "Black". Originally I was going to do Iron Man's chest piece but I couldn't get it right. It's so hard to try and paint something as though it's lighting up! I could have tried doing it with jewels or glitter but I didn't have any, oh well.

4 comments: